Franklin Energy are pleased to be utilising a partnership with Q-Park to provide a discount on Electric Vehicle Charging on the Franklin LiFe Network in Q-Park car parks.
Franklin Energy have 70 charge points in selected Q-Park locations, which are used by several different types of Q-Park customer, whether it be commuters charging whilst at work or visitors enjoying a leisure trip.
With the further loosening of COVID Restrictions across the UK from the 17th May, Q-Park and Franklin Energy have joined forces to provide a 10% discount on all Electric Vehicle charging with Franklin Energy in Q-Park car parks. At these sites, Q-Park are also providing a 20% off pre-booking code. When pre-booking online, enter the code ‘FREV20’ that will give you 20% off your parking at the sites listed below.
This offer will be available until the 17th June and is seen as yet another way that Q-Park are working together with their strategic partners to help drive footfall back into city centres.
Customers can avail of this offer at the following car parks:
- Q-Park Victoria Square, Belfast
- Q-Park Mailbox, Birmingham
- Q-Park Albion Street, Leeds
- Q-Park The Light, Leeds
- Q-Park Wellington Street, Leeds
- Q-Park Liverpool ONE, Liverpool
- Q-Park John Lewis, Liverpool
- Q-Park Dale Street, Liverpool
- Q-Park Hanover Street, Liverpool
- Q-Park Deansgate North, Manchester
- Q-Park First Street, Manchester
- Q-Park Piazza, Manchester
- Q-Park Piccadilly Place, Manchester
- Q-Park Waterside, Manchester
- Q-Park Talbot Street, Nottingham
- Q-Park Castlegate, Sheffield
- Q-Park Rockingham Street, Sheffield
- Q-Park Sheffield Station, Sheffield
- Q-Park Shambles, York
Experienced charging customers can simply continue to charge as normal for less. First time users simply need to download Franklin Energy’s LiFe EV smart phone app that is available for free download in the Apple and Google Play store.
John Denton, Head of Sales and Marketing at Q-Park UK commented ‘Q-Park have long been recognised as the UK’s greenest car parking operator with the most extensive Charging Network. We are delighted to be able to work with Franklin Energy to provide this discount and help drive footfall back into city centres in the most environmentally conscious way possible.’
Robert Byrne, Managing Director of Franklin Energy commented ‘Our ever-growing LiFe Network is fast emerging as a market leader in our industry and our most popular Charging Points are those located in the safe and secure Q-Park car parks. We look forward to welcoming more new customers onto our network.’